WHOLE FOODS EQUAL HEALTHIER PETS
Humans recognize that how well we eat has a direct effect on our energy levels, health, longevity, and overall well being. For our pets it’s no different! Our domestic dogs and cats have evolved to eat fresh, raw foods…including meat, bones, and organs. Pet owners and experts have noticed huge positive changes in their pets’ health after switching to a species appropriate diet. Several report healthier teeth and gums, reduction in allergies and smaller and less frequent stool. If you want your dog to eat fresh, raw, whole foods, revitalize your dog’s diet with The Bones & Co Handcrafted whole foods for dogs. The Bones & Co does not use grains, fillers, preservatives, or questionable by-products, only high quality, locally sourced meat and produce. The fresh, limited ingredients makes The Bones & Co ideal for pets with allergies, or dogs just getting bored with their kibble.
SUPERFOODS FOR YOUR PETS
Regardless if your dog eats a raw meat diet, or a high-quality kibble, now they can get the added benefits of fresh vegetables and superfoods with Bark Boost from Bones & Co. Bark Boost, a supplement designed to compliment the fully balanced raw food blends, makes natural diet supplementation available to everyone. Bark Boost combines nutritious organic greens, fruits, and vegetables with grass fed beef bone broth to create a tasty addition to your pet’s meal. The Bones & Co cold press their vegetables to increase digestibility, and then lightly freeze them to seal in their essential nutrients. Check out Bones & Co’s full line of dog food, and maybe you’ll find that your dog was missing out on tasty, raw foods all along! You can find Bark Boost in the freezer section, and for the month of March you can try it out for 50% off with the purchase of Bones & Co food!
WHY SHOULD YOU FEED BARK BOOST?
- Cold pressed organic leafy greens like kale, spinach and dandelion greens. Studies show that dandelion greens may detoxify the liver and stimulate the gall bladder. It also contains up to 40% inulin which provides support to diabetic animals, according to The Whole Dog Journal
- Organic celery boasts anti-inflammatory properties and luteolin which decreases cancerous tumors in both humans and rodents. (Medline 2007)
- Organic zucchini contains Manganese which increases the levels of superoxide dismutase (aka SOD). This enzyme protects mitochondria against oxidative stress. Zucchini is also a good source of fiber, which is essential in reducing the instances of colon cancer. (Adapted from Tomlinson’s 8 reasons to feed your dogs greens)
- Lemons to promote the alkalinization of the body’s pH.
- Organic Coconut oil can promote healthy skin and coat and also provides a wonderful source of medium chain fatty acids.
- Grass fed beef bone broth gives your pets the benefits of bones without the mess. Bone broth contains glucosamine and chondroitin, both of which support healthy joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Organic Turmeric has high levels of curcuminoids, compounds widely recognized as an anti-inflammatory. Turmeric is also helpful for dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia or other inflammatory processes.
- Organic Ginger has medicinal uses dating back for centuries, and has more than 40 pharmacological actions. This includes broad spectrum antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant as well as anti-parasitic properties. (Tomlinson’s 8 reasons to feed your dogs greens)